- 1.5 ounces Patron Silver or Don Julio Silver Tequila
- .75 ounce Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 1 ounce lime juice
- .5 ounce simple syrup (or you can substitute orange juice)
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass rimmed with salt, if you wish.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
back to All Cocktail Recipes
Mrs. Jones’ shares the recipe for one of our favorite coctkails-of-the-moment with our followers and website visitors just about every month. These are drinks we make for ourselves while recording the podcast (sometimes you’ll hear them mentioned on air) and/or drinks we share with friends who visit. All of the drinks you see featured are ones we’ve found and tried or created for ourselves and our guests.
You can view Mrs. Jones’ cocktail recipes by main ingredient (gin, vodka, tequila, etc.) or alphabetically. We also have a few special homemade treat recipes to complement the cocktails, and a list of holiday cocktails…to help you find just the right drink for just the right occasion.